Tuesday 4 March 2014

Pancake Feast!








sugar overload ...oooops!

Today was pancake day (Shrove Tuesday), where people give things up for lent (until Easter), it meant i could pop my piny on at sunrise to make myself a mini feast of pancakes and not feel guilty one bit! Until this year i hadn't been known for my tossing skills (haha) but i had the flip down to a T this morning and was overly proud of this! I put out a mixture of different things that I would use to fill my pancakes. There was freshly chopped fruit, Sugar, Honey, Nutella. I know dollops of Nutella it's not the healthiest start to the day, but It was balanced out with lots of fruit fruit on the side and a nice glass of freshly squeezed orange juice. I really enjoyed mixing Nutella and strawberries to create a chocolately dream of goodness which i loved, although i must admit the good old classic of fresh lemon and sugar will always be my fav!  

What fillings did you put in your pancakes today?

Are you giving anything up for lent?

Madge x

No comments:

Post a Comment